Business and Training Analyst
This position is responsible for all internal and external training in a timely and professional manner. The incumbent coordinates resources and provides the training support necessary for credit unions that are merging and for newly converted credit unions to experience high-quality implementations. The incumbent assists in the delivery of new products and services, and acts as support analyst when not working on an implementation project. This position requires frequent, up to 50%, and extended travel.
- Develop and maintain materials, documentation, and operational manuals. Coordinate training sessions and facilitate custom training programs for all products in response to credit union and staff needs. This includes being onsite, as required, for training and implementation of the Enterprise’s products and services. Assist the project management team in developing detailed training plans, including dates, individuals to be trained, and any other special requirements.
- Coordinate credit unions moving onto the Enterprise’s current platforms, as well as mergers and de-conversions of credit unions leaving the current platforms. Serve as liaison between credit union CEOs and staff for conversion and/or merger issues, as needed.
- Develop methods including presentations, webinars, and process manuals to evaluate training effectiveness and ensure learning objectives are met.
- Research and review legislative, regulatory, and operational rules specific to all product offerings affecting the department’s products and services and their relationship to other departments and vendors. Provide professionally written correspondence as needed to credit unions. Train staff on all changes to maintain the most up-to-date knowledge.
- Maintain competent operational knowledge of all Enterprise product offerings and their interaction with other departments and vendors. Attend training sessions to enhance knowledge and ensure proficiency on all Enterprise platforms.
- When not actively engaged in training, conversions, and/or mergers, assume the responsibility of a Product Implementation Analyst or assist the Customer Service team.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in effectively communicating and coordinating internal and external cross-functional resources.
- Ability to create dynamic training presentations.
- Ability to create simple, visually appealing support materials.
- Ability to support the business from the outside-in (from the customer’s perspective), as well as from the inside-out.
- Proficiency with standard PC programs and functions.
- Excellent communication skills to convey information effectively and efficiently.
- High level of organizational skills necessary for prioritizing and managing varying responsibilities and workloads.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team within a challenging and diverse environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes and adjust priorities with little notice.
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills in order to continually expand knowledge base and advance with industry changes.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to solve problems by generating, evaluating, and implementing solutions.
- Willingness to work and seek out new work challenges.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!