We sat down with Steve Nelson, Assistant Vice President of Professional Services, to learn more about Synergent’s newest division, which was established in response to the overwhelming demand for programming solutions tailored to credit unions’ unique needs. Their solutions save credit unions time and IT costs while enhancing member service. Whether you want to optimize the investment that your credit union has made in its Symitar Episys® Core Processing Platform or you are seeking customized programming and marketing services with proven results beyond the core, Synergent has the right solutions at the right time for your credit union.
What services does Professional Services offer to credit unions?
We provide Episys programming expertise to complete PowerOn® and customized programming. We also can help develop tools, automate manual tasks, design the look and feel of data screens using scripting language and HTML, and create user-defined inquiries for data mining. Specifically, we provide:
- Business Analysis
- Requirements definition
- System testing
- Project coordination
- PowerOn Programming
- Extracts for third-party products
- Update utilities
- Customization for Episys modules (such as Member Business Services and Relationship Pricing)
- Third-party Integrations
- We function as your programming team as you work with the third party to implement the product
- Archive Conversions
- Converting documents from one imaging system and package up for the new system
- Mergers to Episys Core Processing
- We have extensive experience converting from previous core systems to the Episys core
Who should use Professional Services?
Our services fit a variety of operational situations. Whether your credit union has a backlog of projects that it needs help clearing, needs assistance with complex programming, or is looking to outsource its programming needs, we have solutions and will work with you to find the right one.