Changing Habits: The Rise of Contactless Payments
Contactless payments are increasing in popularity. Download Changing Habits: The Rise of Contactless Payments to learn more about:
- What contactless payments are and how they work
- The benefits of contactless payments for your members and your credit union
- Consumer usage statistics
- How COVID-19 has had a direct impact on the adoption of contactless payments
- Ways to continue promoting the adoption of contactless payments
Contactless payments continue to propel consumers forward in terms of payments advances and in providing touchless transactions. Offering and supporting these in-demand payment methods helps credit unions increase incremental revenue and retain primary financial institution status.