The Corporate Marketing Coordinator assists the Corporate Marketing & Communications team with the coordination and management of projects, events, and ongoing marketing efforts within the Department.
- Responsible for tracking and managing all Synergent marketing campaigns, including tradeshow and product campaigns. Responsible for maintaining and updating Synergent marketing materials, including the Synergent Fact Sheet, the Reference Guide, and materials required by Sales and other departments. Responsible for tracking and maintaining the inventory of corporate branded materials.
- Responsible for tradeshow booth coordination, including ordering booth services and ensuring shipment and return of booth hardware and materials.
- Responsible for the coordination of Department events, including the Ending Hunger Golf Tournament and Silent Auction, the Ending Hunger lunch, the Credit Union Marketing Council, and other events as needed. Consult and collaborate with team members and other departments on coordination of and communications pertaining to council, committee, and chapter events, as needed. Responsible for coordinating, implementing, and managing raffles, contests, and promotions.
- Responsible for tracking and managing Synergent and League sponsorships.
- Responsible for creating and managing user accounts on the League website as well as job postings on both the League and Synergent websites. Consult and collaborate with team members on the publication of League newsletters and other website content. Responsible for maintaining database of ATM terminals and branches on the Maine Credit Unions website locator. Consult and collaborate with Marketing Services to update the printed directory of SURF locations.
- Responsible for maintaining the Resource Library on the Synergent website and other Synergent and League website content as necessary.
- Responsible for updating the Campaign for Ending Hunger website and the One Cause fundraising platform to support registrations for Campaign events, sponsorships, and the online auction.
- Responsible for developing social media, website, and other content as needed to support the Synergent sales and lead generation process. Responsible for posting planned content on social media channels and in monitoring interactions on social media platforms.
- Responsible for monthly marketing analytics reporting, including Google Analytics, email performance, and social media performance.
- Responsible for email and mailing list maintenance. This includes maintaining email lists within both Campaign Monitor and SharpSpring. Consult and collaborate with team members and other departments on list generation and the integration of communication tools with Salesforce.
- Remain informed on all Marketing Department initiatives and activities, utilizing research and business intelligence to provide input into strategic decision-making for the Corporate Marketing Department.
- Responsible for providing support to Synergent and League Corporate Marketing team initiatives.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!