Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing our credit union partners with unparalleled service in the industry.
This position follows the eServices Associate position in growth within the eServices department. This position is primarily responsible for ensuring online banking, audio banking, credit retrieval, and document archival applications provide leading-edge functionality. Responsibilities include product implementations, escalated support requests, and infrastructure support through systems analysis, database analysis, and product expertise. The incumbent is also responsible for providing 24×7 problem-resolution support, as well as Level 2 guidance and assistance to other staff.
- Perform infrastructure upgrades to the online banking, credit retrieval, document archive, and audio banking applications. Coordinate vendor activity, test the product(s), and perform systems analysis, database analysis, and problem resolution as needed.
- Assist in the analysis and problem resolution of eServices products, services, and infrastructure.
- Plan and test each eServices-related software release. Schedule and coordinate the interdepartmental tasks required to create and maintain a multi-institutional testing environment. Develop and execute testing scripts that exercise the software prior to use by the customer base.
- Follow the product implementation process for new core and existing core credit unions prior to scheduled training dates. In addition, ensure current documentation is maintained based on changes implemented and new documentation is created when new processes are introduced.
- Respond to and address after-hours emergency trouble calls relating to eServices products, services, and infrastructure with appropriate action within two hours of notification. Provide on-call support as scheduled by the Team Leader – eServices.
- Participate in the eServices product selection and development process by establishing and maintaining relationships with our primary vendors and suppliers to ensure that our business needs and priorities are promptly reflected in the product development cycles, and that the Enterprise is viewed as a valued business partner.
- Originate and follow up on incident reports, interfacing with other departments as needed, to ensure that situations are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Manage the enhancement and/or development of new eServices products and services, based on credit union requirements and the Enterprises business strategies.
- Assist in the qualification of products and services to help ensure defect-free software.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!