Our Human Resources & Facilities team is seeking a Facilities Manager to oversee the ongoing maintenance, vendor management, project management, and facility systems support needs in both our Westbrook and New Gloucester locations. This position will require 24×7 problem resolution support.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and driven individual to:
- Oversee, schedule, plan, and organize all maintenance, repair, and upkeep at two locations.
- Coordinate 3rd party vendors for ongoing and seasonal facilities-related project activities, maintenance, repair, and upkeep of facilities including obtaining quotes and preparing purchase orders.
- Document & maintain knowledge base for key facilities systems and infrastructure including utilities, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, security, and other related systems.
- Make routine and periodic inspections to determine repair needs, and provide recommendations on facility improvements.
- Obtain and review competitive quotes for facilities-related projects and continual needs.
- Assist in planning, packing, and moving reconfigurations to facilities work areas which will require off-hours scheduling.
- Ensure all city/county/state codes are adhered to.
- The successful candidate will have an electrical and mechanical aptitude, strong computer skills, and prior experience troubleshooting/addressing facility-related challenges. The ability to work independently as well as part of a team and learn quickly is necessary to provide value to our new users and facilities.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!