06/15/2017 | 9:30 am - 11:00 am ET
Cost: $119 per attendee (no cost to subscribing credit unions)
Contact: Synergent Learning Center at LearningCenter@synergentcorp.com
Maximizing the efficiency of your front-line staff when using Episys goes a long way toward meeting member expectations. When you can bring up an SSN Profile for a member at a moment’s notice, or show a member a 360 view of his or her entire relationship with your credit union, that’s excellent member service. During this webinar we’ll cover:
- Using the Printer Format (PF) transaction code to reformat a printer after it has lost power and to change printing specifications
- Setting printer options with the Set Options (OP) transaction code
- Using the Item Control (IC) transaction code to quickly go to work areas such as Check Manager and Inventory Manager to perform needed transactions
- Using the Work a Report icon to clean up reports, easily examine individual accounts included in a report, and perform transactions on the accounts
- Taking advantage of the Cash Tracking option to ensure balanced transactions
- Using the Address Change SymForm to achieve operational efficiencies, better member records, and streamlined solutions
- Using the FM History to HTML specfile to display FM History on a specific locator number, share, loan, application, or account
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.