Please contact Amber Reed at email@example.com to register for this event.
You will need to bring your assigned token to this session, as you will be logging on to your own credit union’s cardbase.
If you’re new to Client Workstation Internet (CWSi) or would like a refresher on everything that CWSi can do, this hands-on training session is for you. CWSi processes that will be covered include:
- Card Management – Data Entry – Managing your card program(s)
- Transaction Journal (TJ) – Troubleshooting – How to effectively research member card issues
- ClientView Internet (CVi) – Reports – Viewing, searching, downloading, and storing
- Terminals – Demographics and Balancing
- Tranblocker – Cardbase Rules, Cardholder Exceptions
- CaseTracker – Viewing and Working Enfact Cases
- CardTracker – Visa/Mastercard Compromised Cards – Viewing your potentially compromised cards
- Single Point Corrections (SPC) – How to key and track adjustments and chargebacks
Space is very limited so please register early. This hands-on session will be held at the Credit Union Service Center in Westbrook, Maine.
This session is reserved for credit unions that use Synergent Card Services.
*This session is not covered by the Education Subscription service.