This hands-on session is an excellent training opportunity for new credit union employees or those new to debit card services. The Client WorkStation Internet (CWSi) processes that will be covered include:
- Card Management – Data Entry: Managing your card program(s)
- Transaction Journal (TJ) – Troubleshooting: Researching member card issues effectively
- ClientView Internet (CVi)– Reports: Viewing, searching, downloading, and storing
- Terminals: Demographics and balancing
- Tranblocker: Cardbase rules, cardholder exceptions
- CaseTracker: Viewing and working Enfact cases
- CardTracker– Visa/MasterCard Compromised Cards: Viewing your potentially compromised cards
- Single Point Corrections (SPC): Keying and tracking adjustments and chargebacks
You will need to bring your assigned token for this session, as you will be logging on to your own credit union’s cardbase.
This session is reserved for credit unions using Synergent Card Services.
Only 2 seats currently available for this session.
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.