CUTRAC and Episys eDocs are robust tools that can assist you in streamlining everyday activities. Whether you’re creating or revising a ticket, searching the extensive library of training manuals and job aids in the Knowledge Base, looking for an explanation of specific functionality in eDocs, or simply looking for tips and tricks to better navigate these resources, this session has something for everyone! In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Navigate CUTRAC to find needed information fast
- Create and review CUTRAC tickets
- Locate training manuals, job aids, and communications in the CUTRAC Knowledge Base
- Find your way around Episys eDocs quickly and easily by knowing how it’s set up and organized
- Narrow down search results in eDocs
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.