Did you know case list filtering has been enhanced in My Synergent? The Synergent team is here for your members. Since the My Synergent portal was introduced to streamline your service requests and quicken the case management process, updates have been made based on feedback received from credit unions.
“We want credit unions to share what works, what opportunities exist for improvement, and to let us know what we could add to make their processes easier,” shared Product Analyst Pat Mileski. “The My Synergent team takes this feedback and uses it to make enhancements that make the platform even more accessible and robust.”
Case List Filtering Options
In a recent round of enhancements, the My Synergent Portal was enhanced to give credit unions even more options when reviewing their cases. The following list views have been added:
- All Open Cases Except Card & Check – In this list view, you will see all cases at your credit union that are not associated with the Card Services and Check Processing areas.
- All Open With Invoicing in Process – This list view will display all cases that have the status of Invoicing in Process.
- My Open Community User Contact Cases – This will show you all cases that are owned by you in the Case Contact field.
- Open Cases – Card Services – In this list view, you will see all cases at your credit union that are associated with the Card Services area.
- Open Cases – Check Processing – From this list view, you will see all cases at your credit union that have are associated with Check Processing.
- Open Cases – Episys Core – In this list view, you will see all cases at your credit union that are associated with the Symitar Episys core processing service area.
- Open Cases – Other Service – From this view, you will see all cases at your credit union that are marked “Other Service” and do not fit in a specific service area.
Questions about My Synergent? Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.