Product Implementation Analyst
This position is responsible for high quality, new payment product program implementations and system installations, troubleshooting, and support of software/hardware, along with internal software fixes, changes, and upgrades. In addition, the incumbent provides training during or following, the implementation of these products and services as well as advanced staff training to further the development of support to credit unions. This position requires 25% travel.
- Complete and manage implementation packages for payment product requests for new and existing credit unions. Assist with establishing program parameters, verification of setup, and notification of networks, vendors, and/or processors where applicable.
- Install, provide technical support and training for hardware and software related to the Enterprise’s products.
- Provide on-site technical support and training for all ATM terminal requests including, but not limited to, new installations, swaps, moves, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Provide project management and support to new and existing credit unions and vendors when changes are made including, but not limited to, upgrades and/or changes to transaction processing methods and Remote Deposit capture products.
- Ensure completion and accuracy of all documentation following changes, enhancements, and fixes using the selected tracking system. Set up and maintain system parameters for credit union profiles within the applicable software.
- Assist credit unions with the ordering process of all equipment and/or software associated with the Enterprise’s products and services. Ensure that credit unions meet all technical requirements for implementation.
- Participate, and assist, in the development of training programs to develop and maintain the knowledge and skills needed to provide high-quality product and service support.
- Assist with training of internal staff on changes affecting daily workflow and/or credit unions.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!