More banking is done online today than ever, but that doesn’t mean credit unions can’t provide members with a personal experience.
The Alkami Platform provides financial institutions a complete digital banking solution ready to facilitate both consumer and small business user onboarding, engagement, and account servicing. Clients can enhance the Platform with upgrades and can tailor their experience with additional Alkami and third-party products.
“Alkami is an ideal digital banking solution for credit unions who want the flexibility to customize their platform with product suites and integrated third-party products,” shared Jeff Will, Product Owner – Technology for Synergent. “Credit unions who choose Alkami are forward-thinking, seeking cutting edge integrations, and view technology as the key tool for growth in the competitive FI space.”
Alkami includes the most essential components for success as part of their standard Platform offering:
- Continuous Software Delivery – With a true single-code base and proven multi-tenant system architecture, user needs are anticipated and quickly met so you can adapt and help users stay engaged.
- Cloud Based – Fully hosted, secure cloud environment within Amazon Web Services. AWS supports maximum availability and provides industry-leading security.
- Integrations – More than 300 integrations on a secure and scalable platform grant you extensibility, powering connections to the future and allowing users to bank anywhere, anytime, simply.
- Data Management – Track performance and user engagement through business intelligence dashboards to improve competitiveness and business results.
- UX – Deliver personalized and frictionless design that’s easy-to-use and establishes lasting connections between you and your users. Alkami’s leading App Store ratings prove user satisfaction.
Please contact your Account Relationship Manager to talk about best practices for using Alkami at your credit union, to learn how to get started implementing it, or to learn about other digital banking solutions that Synergent recommends.