This position is responsible for all phases of software development, including technical analysis, coding, and unit testing. The incumbent provides high-quality software development toward meeting the desired software solution, designed to meet the business needs of credit unions and the Enterprise.
- Perform coding tasks to satisfy technical specifications in accordance with defined standards. Perform unit testing to ensure finished modules meet technical requirements, debug code modules when code issues arise and make necessary coding changes to resolve issues. Adhere to source code management processes.
- Review projects or requests with the assigned Business Analyst to understand requirements. Determine the type of estimating (rough order of magnitude, budgetary, etc.) needed depending on the purpose of the estimate. Provide estimates of effort and duration so that plans can be built, and expectations can be set.
- Perform analysis of code modules to identify issues and determine the necessary course of action to quickly resolve them.
- Clearly document changes in the code modules, as well as key aspects of each assigned project in the tracking and change management system or in a location specified in the incident tracking database.
- Maintain the status of projects assigned in the tracking and change management system to ensure a clear and accurate understanding of the progress being made. Update time in the project management tool.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!