Senior Desktop Support Specialist
The Senior Desktop Support Specialist follows the Desktop Support Specialist position in growth within the Corporate Information Systems department. The specialist will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of the End User Computing (EUC) software suite. The incumbent is responsible for quote preparation and purchasing of hardware/software as directed by the Assistant Vice President – Corporate Information Systems. This position provides advanced support for staff, client-facing services, and key web applications as they relate to EUC.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the EUC environment architecture. This includes advanced support for the resolution of staff technical requests or issues as they relate to the EUC environment.
- Responsible for issue escalation to the Computer Systems Analyst for second-tier support and follow-through to resolution or higher escalation if required.
- Perform weekly maintenance of EUC desktops, application installations, patches, and EUC Environment Settings.
- Provide employee equipment quote preparation and purchasing from preferred vendors. This includes deployment and maintenance of staff-related hardware, software, and tracking of assets provisioned.
- Serve as a mentor to the Desktop Support Specialist on the methods, service levels, and process/procedure of the Corporate Information Systems department.
- Train staff on new technology and services deployed.
- Create and remove employee network accounts and associated permissions and group settings.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!