Product Development is a journey that we are pleased to share with you, our credit union partners. Ensuring you stay informed about new products and services is one of our top priorities.
At the beginning of 2021, the Synergent team shared a roadmap with you outlining what was planned ahead in the product space. Last week, we shared the first quarterly update of the year via a 60-minute webinar. This review covered what was delivered recently from the Product Roadmap, as well as what we will be focusing on in the months ahead.
The Product Development team presented on the following topics:
- Digital Banking | Jeff Will, AVP – Product Development
- Technology | Amy Keaten, Product Owner
- Payments | Karen Martin, Product Owner
- Marketing | Doug MacDonald, Vice President – Marketing Services
- My Synergent & Salesforce | Bruce Mills, Salesforce Developer and Pat Mileski, Product Analyst
If you missed the webinar, you still can view the recorded presentation through My Synergent. Once you have logged in, it can be found in the Roadmap drop-down menu.
“Tuning into the webinar is a great way to stay informed about what products, services, and features have been added by Synergent recently, as well as those that are coming soon,” said Jeff Will, AVP – Product Development. “We love to share what we are focused on and to hear questions and feedback from the credit unions that we serve.”