Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing our credit union partners with unparalleled service in the industry.
Come grow with us! Synergent is seeking a Telecommunications Specialist to join our Information Systems team. This position is primarily responsible for the management of all Enterprise communications, including both voice and data. The incumbent ensures reliable, high-quality communication services for the Enterprise and credit union users in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Manage the data and voice communications network and its components. Order and configure circuits and hardware to provide for all new installations, or relocations of all data and voice communication requirements.
- Coordinate vendor, internal, and/or credit union staff activities to resolve all communication outages.
- Administer and maintain phone and voicemail software applications (add and delete extensions, reset passwords, and program desktop phones as required). Work closely with management to ensure the use of system software features/functionality meets all Enterprise requirements.
- Administer all internal and external systems user security on the core production systems.
- Continually monitor credit union user access privileges to ensure they conform to allowed recommendations.
- Ability to process tickets using the Enterprise incident management system.
- Experience with telecommunications vendor management, including product research, pricing, service level agreements, issue tracking, and security due diligence.
Candidates will have demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; solid time management and organizational skills, superior customer service philosophies and the ability and willingness to take on increased responsibilities over time.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!