Account Relationship Manager
Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing our credit union partners with unparalleled service in the industry.
This position has the primary responsibility to ensure that all assigned credit unions receive a high level of support from the Enterprise. This position also requires an understanding Enterprise products and services and the ability to discuss them with credit unions at a high level. The incumbent is involved in conversions and mergers as assigned, coordinates demonstrations of all the Enterprise products to existing credit unions as well as provide backup to the Sales Support team for demonstrations to prospects. This position requires up to 60% travel and is based out of the Westbrook office. Candidates who wish to use a home office must be within driving range to most of their assigned clients and Synergent’s Westbrook office, as there will be times working from the office will be required.
- Maintain a high-level relationship with assigned credit unions by being in contact with credit union executives and management at least once per month or more if required. Resolve credit union problems/issues and provide a monthly contact report to management to track activities. Maintain communications and product updates for assigned accounts in the tracking and change management system.
- Work with the Team Leader – Implementation & Training in the conversion/merger process for newly assigned credit unions. Work with newly converted/merged credit unions to ensure that all conversion-related issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and attend System Utilization Reviews two to three years prior to contract renewal for each assigned credit union.
- Maintain knowledge of new and enhanced Enterprise products and services. Proactively engage in conversations with assigned credit unions on how the Enterprise’s products and services can be of benefit to the credit union and solve day-to-day problems.
- Resolve issues coming out of dialogue sessions and monthly calls, and perform problem resolution of issues within Customer Service to maintain a low incident level for each credit union assigned.
- Attend meetings, conferences, and tradeshows, and other credit union events as directed by the Assistant Vice President – Operations. Participate in networking and relationship-building with assigned credit unions.
- Participate in product research activities to determine the viability of new and existing products and services, working directly with the Product Development team and Development teams.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!