Assistant Vice President – Customer Service
Our Operations team is searching for an Assistant Vice President to oversee the Customer Service team. This position ensures the timely delivery of core processing and payment customer services to our credit unions.
Major responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with management staff to provide technical guidance, and recommend changes in order to increase efficiencies within the entire Enterprise.
- Ensure that help desk requests, system change requests, and compact deployments stay within the projected time lines.
- Interact directly with credit union executives to discuss new initiatives, service needs, and educational contracts.
- Work with Team Leaders to prepare
departmental budgets in accordance with the financial goals of the Enterprise.
- Provide recommendations for strategic planning, tactical planning, software development, product evaluations, and coordination of information technology and payment systems in accordance with the needs of the Product Development team.
- Collaborate with the Senior Vice President – Operations to plan and coordinate departmental initiatives, including the onboarding of new credit unions.
Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills imperative. This individual must have the ability to handle concurrent projects in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you