Assistant Vice President – Development
Our Information Technology team is searching for an Assistant Vice President – Development. This individual is responsible for coordinating research and programming resources within the Development Department to ensure that Synergent delivers superior analysis, research & programming assistance.
Major responsibilities include:
- Leading the Business Analysts and Programming teams to ensure collaboration to meet our users’ needs as knowledgeable, service-oriented employees.
- Scheduling project assignments and monitoring productivity. Ensure adequacy of department’s staff training and service delivery, and assist in the preparation of reviews for members of these teams.
- Leading PowerOn development and research projects aseeded, particularly as they impact the end-user directly. Examples include but are not limited to software release service packs, PowerOn demand specification files, batch reports, collection queues, Symforms & other software fixes.
- Complying with established procedures that are used to manage versions of source code (PVCS) and manage the process of introducing change to the production environment (change management). This includes documentation necessary for both management oversight and end user guidance.
- Develop, unit test and document software programs prior to testing by Business Analysts.
- Assess, develop, recommend and implement quality control standards/procedures for the team to maximize efficiency.
Strong time management and organizational skills imperative. This individual must have the ability to handle concurrent projects in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!