Assistant Vice President – Risk Management
This position is responsible for the leadership, management, and operations of the Security & Risk departments. The incumbent serves as the Assistant Vice President – Risk Management through the establishment of goals, implementation of security programs and policies, and control of resources to ensure the high-quality, timely, efficient support of the Security & Risk management functions.
- Lead the Security and Risk Management for the Enterprise including oversight of information security programs, business continuity preparedness, vendor management, internal and external audits, including with regulators, and related efforts.
- Conducts risk assessments, collects and analyzes documentation, statistics, reports, and market trends.
- Establishes policies and procedures to identify and address risks in the Enterprise.
- Reviews and assesses risk management policies and protocols; makes recommendations and implements modifications and improvements.
- Recommends and implements risk management solutions such as security policies, business continuity plans, and/or recovery measures.
- Manage the Security and Business Continuity teams through planning for and maintaining staffing levels, while implementing and maintaining efficient systems and processes. Set departmental metrics to track and optimize team performance. Maintain efficient, effective organizational structure and performance.
- Drive effective policy strategy, development, implementation and monitoring for credit unions and the Enterprise’s own needs.
- Presents risk reports and proposals to executive leadership and senior staff.
- Actively participate in the formulation, execution, and monitoring of Enterprise and departmental policies, planning and operations.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!