This position is responsible for coordinating research and programming resources within the Development Department to ensure the Enterprise delivers superior analysis, research and programming assistance.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of long and short-term strategic and operational plans for Development that align with the organization’s strategic priorities and business needs. Provide leadership needed to develop and retain highly competent, service-oriented staff.
- Create, develop, and maintain effective relationships with credit unions, vendors, and contractors to support technological requirements for Synergent and user credit unions’ current and future needs. Provide strong technology vendor management to ensure high performance and cost effectiveness with third party solutions.
- Lead the evaluation and deployment of new system and system enhancements to ensure the Enterprise is prepared for rapid technology advances in the financial services industry. Work with the business units to ensure the best technology is leveraged to achieve business objectives, reduce cost, and reduce employee and end user friction. Leverage existing IT infrastructure environment to create a new, more modern architecture to support future strategies and evolving needs.
- Work with the Product Development team to scope projects, create support plans, and drive development of new Products. Assist the Sales team in efforts for new core and product sales, add on sales, and documentation centralization.
- Advise the Senior Leadership Team of the desired actions and alternatives to provide consistent departmental quality service. Develop and make presentations to staff, management, credit unions, and others entities as assigned by senior management.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!