We are currently seeking a Business Analyst with prior financial services and technical experience for our Development team. The incumbent will provide superior technical support through research and analysis of complex incidents to promote the effective utilization of the divisions’ software solutions. Additionally, this position will lead credit unions in implementing new products and services for credit unions on the Episys platform.
Business Analysts take the lead role in:
- Translating and simplifying business requirements
- Creating estimates of cost and target delivery dates
- Thoroughly testing and documenting software solutions
- Utilizing the internal change management system to properly deploy solutions
- Monitoring and managing competing resources and priorities
- Creating and overseeing business process and procedure
Business Analyst requirements:
- Previous experience working in a financial services role preferred
- Familiarity with database structure and design
- Ability to query internal and external data sources
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Access, Excel, etc.)
Successful candidates will possess effective communication, time management and organizational skills, along with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities simultaneously.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!