This position is responsible for providing superior support through research and analysis of projects to promote the effective utilization of the Enterprise software solutions. This position leads credit unions in implementing existing products and services on the core platform. The incumbent performs analysis, unit testing, and prepares documentation.
- Actively work with credit union clients to gather specifications, document business requirements, produce delivery plans, compile accurate estimates of cost (if necessary), and create target delivery dates with assistance and guidance from other team members and the Team Leader – Business Analysts. (R)
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and resolve items reported by credit unions in a timely manner using the necessary resources, including existing tools and documentation. Determine appropriate action and alternative processes as required. Gain and maintain knowledge and proficiency with the Enterprise’s core platform and with the tracking and change management system, while developing and maintaining any documentation associated with these tools (R).
- Implement add-on and third-party solutions on time while understanding the impact of any implementation as it pertains to the current credit union base with support and direction from others. Act as a research liaison, providing quality service-oriented support to ensure accurate responses. (R,A)
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to ensure the solution meets quality standards and that requirements are satisfied. Upon successful completion of system tests, document the results and perform necessary steps to implement changes into production based on required internal process. (R,A)
- Maintain the status of projects assigned in the tracking and change management system to ensure a clear and accurate understanding of the progress being made both internally and externally. Structure assignments in an organized manner to ensure estimated delivery dates are met or exceeded with direction from team members and leaders. (R,A)
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!