Business Continuity Coordinator
As a member of the Enterprise Risk Management Team, this position is responsible for working with the Assistant Vice President – Business Continuity in coordinating business continuity planning, including the documentation and execution of test plans for assigned areas within the Enterprise.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) model for business continuity plans, including crisis management, emergency response, business recovery, and restoration. Participate in the development of recovery strategies and risk management priorities and options and assist with the implementation of recovery and risk management solutions.
- Become knowledgeable with ERM policies, procedures, and methodologies used to guide all business areas and support units in developing business continuity plans and managing risk. Identify and submit potential enhancements for consideration and adoption.
- Assist business areas and support units with business impact analyses, risk assessments, definition of critical time-sensitive processes/functions, and the design, development, and documentation of work area business continuity plans. Coordinate and/or facilitate business continuity exercises and participate in the development and implementation of training/awareness programs targeting all levels of management and staff.
- Become proficient with the technology tools utilized for purposes of business impact analysis, risk assessment, plan development, emergency response and crisis management. Coordinate assigned program activities with internal resources—including business continuity liaisons from appropriate departments, management and Senior Leadership Team members; and report status to the Assistant Vice President – Business Continuity.
- Provide expertise and support to management and business functional areas as needed when a disruption occurs.
- Maintain documentation for the Business Continuity Program for assigned areas keeping plans up to date by meeting with appropriate internal resources, management and Senior Leadership Team members on a regular basis.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Risk Assessment to ensure proper Enterprise Risk Management controls are in place.
- Support the business continuity planning for credit unions program, providing tools, facilitation, support, and subject matter expertise, and other services to assigned participating credit unions.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!