Check Processing Specialist
Our Information Systems – Check Processing team is seeking a highly customer-focused individual to ensure our credit unions receive the highest level of service and support. This production position is responsible for the accurate and timely performance of daily payment services data entry and maintenance functions including balancing of files in excess of $100M daily.
Candidates must be able to work varied shifts between 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Daily data entry and verifications processing, including item verification.
- Process incoming cash letter items and perform exception processing.
- Process chargeback files ensuring all Federal Reserve Bank rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Provide balanced files to credit unions, the Federal Reserve Bank, Maine Clearing house and other vendors.
- Maintain an accurate permanent archive while performing daily data loads.
- Process adjustments and verify incoming returns are received and input into the balancing workbook.
- Enter and maintain data into billing system for departmental products and services.
Candidates must have strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail, along with the ability to multi-task with processing priorities. Superior customer service, organizational skills and effective communication skills are required. Experience in payment processing preferred. Technical experience with Oracle and virtual servers a plus.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!