Conference and Events Manager
This position has the sole responsibility for coordination of all Maine Credit Union League and Synergent conferences, board meetings, and special events.
- Responsible for the coordination of all in person and virtual statewide conferences, curriculum programs (CU University) and webinars (for both the Maine Credit Union League and Synergent) from inception to execution, including speaker and program research and selection; speaker outlines and references; speaker and site contracts; on-site support; hotel arrangements and audio visual requirements. Assist as needed with speaker selection for town hall programs
- Responsible for logistical coordination of the Annual Convention, including but not limited to, hotel arrangements, meals, audio/visual requirements, site arrangements and set-up, handouts, marketing material, vendor registrations, on-site coordination and follow up
- Participates as liaison to League committees as assigned by the Assistant Vice President – L&D. Direct and coordinate the educational events, membership drive and financial position of the HR and lending Councils
- Provides divisional service and support to credit unions regarding of CUNA certification exam proctoring and other services as needed
- Responsible for planning/coordinating Maine Credit Union League Special Events including but not limited to: Ending Hunger luncheons, and Board Meetings
- Responsible for registration tracking, badge and support materials production, and participant lists and evaluation preparation for convention, conferences, education programs, webinars, and strategic planning sessions
- Responsible for billing of convention, webinars, curriculum and conference registrations, and strategic planning sessions.
- Prepare marketing materials for Campaign Monitor for all division webinars, conferences and curriculum programs and town hall programs
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!