Conversion Business Analyst
We are currently searching for a mid-level Conversion Business Analyst responsible for converting credit union deposit portfolios. This will include understanding clients’ current product offerings and functionality; creating conversion strategy, architecture and coding specifications; and assisting with database validation, testing of product behavior and batch processing (included but not limited to ACH, drafts, certificates, and IRAs). Work to ensure client success by frequently troubleshooting and suggesting ways to improve products and create efficiencies.
- Previous experience working in a financial services role preferred
- Familiarity with database structure and design
- Ability to query internal and external data sources
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Microsoft Office product suite (Access, SQL, Excel, Word, etc.)
Successful candidates will possess effective communication, time management and organizational skills, along with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities simultaneously. Understanding down-stream effects, and conducting all assignments in a positive and constructive manner both internally and externally is a must.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!