Corporate Marketing Coordinator
Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing the credit union partners we serve with unparalleled service in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
Our Corporate Marketing team is hiring a Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination and management of projects, events, and ongoing marketing efforts for the organization.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for tracking and managing all marketing campaigns, including tradeshow and product campaigns. Responsible for maintaining and updating marketing materials, as well as materials required by Business Development and other departments. Responsible for tracking and maintaining the inventory of corporate branded materials.
- Responsible for tradeshow booth coordination, including ordering booth services and ensuring shipment and return of booth hardware and materials.
- Responsible for the coordination of Department events, including those related to Ending Hunger and the Maine Credit Union League Marketing Council, and other events as required. Consult and collaborate with team members and other departments on coordination of and communications pertaining to council, committee, and chapter events, as needed. Responsible for coordinating, implementing, and managing raffles, contests, and promotions.
- Responsible for tracking and managing Synergent and Maine Credit Union League sponsorships.
- Responsible for creating and managing user accounts, as well as job postings on the corporate websites. Consult and collaborate with team members on the publication of newsletters and other website content. Responsible for maintaining database of ATM terminals and branches on the Maine Credit Unions website locator.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining content for the corporate intranet. Work with team members and other departments on internal communication initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining email lists within various platforms. Consult and collaborate with team members and other departments on the integration of communication tools with Salesforce.
- Responsible for developing social media, website, and other content as needed to support the Synergent sales and lead generation process.
- Consult and collaborate with team members and other departments in the coordination and implementation of initiatives associated with Moving Maine Forward. Responsible for providing support for all Synergent and Maine Credit Union League Corporate Marketing team initiatives.
Experience with technology platforms, including WordPress, is preferred but not required.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!