Corporate Marketing Coordinator
The Corporate Marketing Coordinator assists the Corporate Marketing team with the coordination and management of projects, events, and ongoing marketing efforts within the Department. The position also helps with the development and update of marketing materials, email lists, and website marketing lead-generation content and forms.
- Responsible for tracking and managing all Synergent marketing campaigns, including tradeshow, print, digital, and product campaigns. Responsible for monthly marketing analytics reporting, including Google Analytics, email performance, and social media performance.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Synergent marketing materials, including the Synergent Fact Sheet, case studies, sales sheets, and materials required by Sales and other departments.
- Responsible for researching, ordering, tracking, and maintaining an inventory of Synergent corporate branded gifts, including tradeshow giveaways and annual holiday supplies.
- Responsible for tradeshow booth coordination, including ordering booth services and ensuring shipment and return of booth hardware and materials. Responsible for collaborating on tasks associated with the annual Synergent Connect Conference.
- Responsible for assisting with content management on the Synergent website, such as maintaining the resource library, job postings, and other Synergent content as necessary. Consult and collaborate with team members on the publication of website content and the Synergent Insights monthly newsletter.
- Responsible for developing social media, website, and other content as needed to support the Synergent sales and lead generation process.
- Responsible for posting planned content on social media channels and in monitoring interactions on social media platforms.
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, responsible for writing, proofing, and editing content associated with marketing initiatives. Assisting with drafting case studies, website content, newsletter content, press releases, employee profiles, and other marketing or social media content as needed.
- Responsible for email and mailing list maintenance. This includes maintaining email lists within both Campaign Monitor and Sharpspring. Consult and collaborate with team members and other departments on list generation and the integration of communication tools with Salesforce and in developing Sharpspring email marketing workflows.
- Remain informed on all Marketing Department initiatives and activities, utilizing research and business intelligence to provide input into strategic decision-making for the Corporate Marketing Department.
- Responsible for providing support to Synergent Corporate Marketing team initiatives.
To learn more about Synergent, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!