Enterprise Risk Coordinator
This position is responsible for supporting Enterprise Risk Management Team with Business Continuity and Information Security Program activities to assess and manage risk including coordinating, documenting, tracking, and communicating the execution of testing, internal and external auditing, security gap analysis and governance support.
- Maintain and update Technology Policies & Procedures, Business Continuity Plans and Risk Registers.
- Coordinate and document findings, impacts and remediations with technology and business partners
- Supports established risk escalation, review, and approval processes, data management, policies, and risk assessment processes
- Generate meaningful metrics for management.
- Provide coordination and support to management and business functional areas as needed when a disruption occurs.
- Analyze security incidents and breaches to identify the root cause and how to prevent future occurrences
- Participate in risk assessments. desktop/physical audits, enterprise risk assessments and IT security cybersecurity exercises.
- Strive to achieve ongoing successful risk mitigation and favorable audit results.
- Stay current on information technology trends and security best practices. Research new security products and enhancement tools to help keep the Enterprise safe and secure.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!