The Information Services department is seeking an eServices Associate. The successful candidate will ensure our online & audio banking, credit retrieval and document archival applications provide superior functionality, and guide the acquisition/development of new products and services while providing product expertise and implementation support. This position also provides problem resolution support and assistance to other staff.
Major responsibilities include:
- Establishing relationships with vendors ensuring business needs & priorities are reflected in their product development.
- Manage the enhancement and/or development of new eServices products and services.
- Coordinate the testing phase of each software release.
- Develop and execute testing scripts.
- Manage upgrades to online & audio banking, credit retrieval, document archive systems.
- Originate and follow up incident reports.
- Assist in analysis and problem resolution of hardware and software failures.
Proficiency with the following is highly preferred:
- SQL Server 2012 & newer scripting/administration
- IIS administration
- Windows Server 2012 and newer administration
- Powershell/Batch Scripting
Candidates will have the ability to work independently and in a team environment; solid time management & organizational skills, superior customer service philosophies and the willingness to take on increased responsibilities over time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!