Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing those we serve with unparalleled service in the industry.
We continue to grow and are currently seeking an eServices Associate in our Information Technology & Systems Department. The successful candidate will assist with our online & audio banking, credit retrieval and document archival applications, provide superior functionality, as well as guide the acquisition/development of new products and services while providing product expertise and implementation support.
Major responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with our primary vendors to ensure business needs and priorities are reflected in their product development.
- Manage the enhancement and/or development of new products and services.
- Coordinate the testing phase of software releases.
- Develop and execute testing scripts.
- Manage upgrades to online & audio banking, credit retrieval, and document archive systems.
- Originate and follow up incident reports to ensure situations are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in analysis and problem resolution of hardware and software failures.
Proficiency with the following Microsoft products highly preferred:
- SQL Server 2012+ and administration
- IIS administration
- Windows Server 2012+ administration
Candidates will have demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; solid time management and organizational skills, superior customer service philosophies and the ability and willingness to take on increased responsibilities over time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!