This position provides software implementation services to new and merging credit unions for Synergent’s core platform and supports a variety of applications including, but not limited to, loans and deposits. This position is responsible for providing superior customer support through implementation processes, needs analysis, unit testing, documentation, set-up support, and some training. This position involves extensive customer interaction and service, and the incumbent will demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills. Some travel is required for credit union go-live processes.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Software Training Analysts on the implementation of technical systems and software solutions for credit union core processing conversion-merger projects.
- Proactively engage with credit union staff throughout the conversion-merger process, leading them through the set up/configuration process, answering questions, and troubleshooting issues.
- Develop and complete surveys with Conversion Business Analysts to assess credit union needs and develop an understanding of their business processes.
- Define and execute implementation plans for conversion-merger projects and product deployments. Create appropriate documentation and job aids for implementation processes and procedures. Communicate credit union needs/expectations with conversion team.
- Define and implement accurate configuration and customization that supports credit union business processes.
- Set up and perform systems testing and verification and troubleshoot final system setups.
- Lead key implementation process conversations with credit unions including, but not limited to, code freeze processes, readiness reviews, and mock end-of-month procedures.
- Perform system set-up for customers (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.).
- Provide software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features, and usage of software products.
- Ensure credit union staff can utilize the system to its maximum value through set up review, training, and by providing support and assistance to the Software Training Analysts.
- Travel to and work at credit union locations with Software Training Analysts for go-live processes.
- Lead the 45-day post-conversion support team and assign support tasks as needed.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!