Implementation and Training Analyst
This position is responsible for the development, coordination, and facilitation of technical and skills-based training programs for Synergent credit union partners. The incumbent will train on the Symitar Core Processing system and specialized financial products and services, focusing on core conversion projects. This position also provides software implementation services to new and merging credit unions and supports a variety of applications including, but not limited to, loans and general ledger. This position is responsible for providing superior customer support through implementation processes, needs analysis, unit testing, documentation, set-up support, and training. This position involves extensive customer interaction and service, and the incumbent will demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills. 50% travel is required in support of conversion projects, go-live processes, and other credit union programs.
- Develop and deliver high-quality, interactive training programs (in-person and live online/synchronous and recorded/asynchronous) for credit union partners, including but not limited to core conversions, custom training requests, and other Synergent products and services as needed.
- Design, develop, and facilitate end-user training for credit unions moving onto the Enterprise’s current platforms. Assist the project management team in developing detailed training plans, including dates, individuals to be trained, and any other special requirements.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Project Managers on the implementation of technical systems and software solutions. Collaborate with Business Analysts/Consultants to understand and train custom configurations for credit unions moving onto the Enterprise’s current platforms.
- Develop learning plans, facilitation and user guides, training manuals, and evaluation tools for standard and custom training programs, as well as create appropriate documentation and job aids for implementation processes and procedures.
- Define and execute implementation plans for conversion-merger projects and product deployments. Proactively engage with credit union staff throughout the conversion-merger process, leading them through the set up/configuration process, answering questions, and troubleshooting issues.
- Set up and perform systems testing and verification and troubleshoot final system setups.
- Travel to and work at credit union locations for go-live processes and other training programs.
- Lead the 45-day post-conversion support team, troubleshoot issues, and assign support tasks as needed.
- Maintain competent operational knowledge of Enterprise product offerings and their interaction with other departments and vendors. Attend training sessions to enhance knowledge and ensure proficiency on all Enterprise platforms.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!