Information Systems Operator
This entry-level position is responsible for the efficient operation of computer systems and related equipment. The incumbent provides support for high-quality processing services for credit unions and their members.
This position requires working off hours, and weekends, as well as Holidays.
- Monitor all production batch processing schedules and jobs through review of the OpCon user interface. Review completion status and quickly identify problems, resolving or escalating them in order to obtain resolutions. (A)
- Complete daily laser printing of member notices and monthly printing of member statements. Operate high-speed laser printers, ensuring proper paper stocks are utilized, and expected output is delivered. Continuously review output for print quality and data integrity. Complete daily functions with management of the mailings to credit unions. (R)
- Responsible for all after-hours incoming telephone calls to the Enterprise. Ensure proper handling of phone contacts requiring escalation to on-call technical staff and management personnel. Assist in the administration of building security after business hours by ensuring visitors are properly identified and monitored appropriately while on the premises. (R)
- Provide technical assistance to non-Information Systems personnel to answer questions, provide guidance, recover failures, and resolve problems. Work closely with area supervisors and lead staff during after-hours coverage to ensure proper operational support is rendered at all times. (R)
- At the direction of the Team Leader – OPS, assist with operational activities through taking on lead responsibility on tasks in support of departmental projects and technical staff. (R)
Responsible for contacting third-party vendors for field support of production servers, laser printers, and forms folding equipment, while working closely with the service technicians to ensure resolution of hardware failures impacting production processing. Utilize the Enterprise incident management system to document all service calls for management review. (R)
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!