Information Systems Operator
Are you looking for a start to your career in Information Technology with a highly reputable employer? If so, we are looking for you! Our Information Systems team is searching for an Information Systems Operator who will ensure the efficient operation of computer systems and related equipment while producing high quality processing services for our credit unions and their members.
Major responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of computer systems and equipment, including hardware/software problem identification, resolution and/or escalation to management.
- Operation of high speed laser printers to complete daily printing of member notices and monthly statements.
- Contacting third party vendors for field support of production servers, printers and other related equipment.
- Providing technical assistance to non-Information Systems staff including questions, recover failures and resolve problems.
- Answering all after-hours incoming calls to the organization and assist with building security during after-hours.
Candidates must be able to work 2nd shift, as well as weekends and holidays on a rotating schedule.
Successful applicant will have demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; strong time management and organizational skills, superior customer service philosophies and the ability and willingness to take on increased responsibilities over time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!