Lead Creative Designer (Production & Digital)
We have an excellent opportunity within our Creative Services area for a Lead Creative Designer. This position is responsible for the creative leadership of high quality graphic designs and layouts for forms, marketing, and advertising materials. Responsibilities include coordinating creative direction, accuracy, timeliness, and overall quality of work produced through ensuring that all marketing objectives are translated into strong, innovative campaign strategies by overseeing graphic design projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Organize, coordinate, and art direct creative design team, ensuring thought-leadership, accuracy, highly creative designs, and timely handling of all assignments.
- Plan, design, create and produce high quality creative from inception through pre-press production.
- Collaborate for omni-channel marketing and act as lead creative and assist in partnering & collaborating to provide Digital Marketing and Web Development solutions. Lead initiatives to create credit union branded, front-end web experiences.
- Deliver a range of creative ideas and solutions per project parameters for credit unions and internal customers.
- Assist in development of creative content, automations and variable data output; plan, organize and implement digital assets.
Please submit samples of work, or a link to your porfolio when applying for this position.
Candidates will have demonstrated technical production experience, web and digital experience highly preferred, excellent time management and organizational skills, along with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!