Learning and Development Specialist
This position is responsible for the development, coordination, and facilitation of technical and skills-based training programs for Maine Credit Union League and Synergent staff and credit union partners. The incumbent will train on the Episys Core Processing system, specialized financial products, and internal employee relations programs. The incumbent will develop learning plans, facilitation guides, training manuals, and evaluation tools for standard and custom programs. Some travel is required in support of conversion-merger projects and credit union programs.
- Create an engaged and empowered workforce and foster a culture of learning through the implementation of the Enterprise Development Plan, including new hire onboarding and skills training in Episys, payments, and other products and services.
- Develop and deliver programs (live online/synchronous and recorded/asynchronous) for our credit union partners, including but not limited to professional development (CU University), Episys conversions and custom training, payments, and other Synergent products and services as needed.
- Develop and maintain materials, documentation, and operational manuals and a resource bank of Learning & Development recorded/asynchronous webinars to meet internal and external staff training and development needs.
- Develop methods to evaluate training effectiveness and ensure learning objectives are met.
- Maintain competent operational knowledge of all Enterprise product offerings and their interaction with other departments and vendors. Attend training sessions to enhance knowledge and ensure proficiency on all Enterprise platforms.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts in Product Development, Operations, and other departments to design and develop internal and external training programs.
- Develop and conduct employee relations programs, including various in-house mandatory trainings, educational sessions, orientations, and service/culture training.
- Participate in all aspects of the Maine Credit Union League orientation programs, including tours, presentations, and departmental representation, as well as scheduling and program logistics.
- Facilitate internal and credit union strategic planning sessions, including related pre-work and follow-up reports.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!