Product Implementation Analyst
Our Operations department is seeking a customer focused individual to assist our credit union partners to provide high-quality product, program implementations, and system installations. This individual troubleshoots and provides support on software/hardware, along with internal software fixes, changes, and upgrades. The incumbent provides training during or following the implementation of products and services, as well as staff training to further the development of support to credit unions. This position requires 50% travel, including overnights.
The successful candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
- Complete and manage implementation packets for new & existing credit unions. Assist with establishing program parameters, set up, vendors, etc.
- Install and provide support and training for hardware and software related to products and services.
- Provide on-site technical support and training for ATM terminal requests including installations, swaps, moves, upgrades and enhancements.
- Provide project management and support of new/existing credit unions and vendors relating to upgrades/changes to transaction processing methods and other Capture products.
- Assist credit unions with ordering process of all equipment and/or software associated with products and services, as well as ensuring all technical requirements are met for implementation.
- Prepare documentation following changes, enhancements & fixes.
- Assist with development of credit union and internal staff training.
Candidates will have prior experience in a technical setting, excellent customer service and rapport building skills. Successful individuals will be comfortable with software and hardware installations and support, and possess a willingness to work in a team setting with increasing responsibilities.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!