Our Product Development team is seeking a Product Owner who will deal with all phases of the product development life cycle (PDLC), buy/build/partner decisioning, alpha/beta product launches, evidence gathering, and profitability analysis.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the PDLC from planning through development, launch & product enhancement. Support definition, development, & delivery of the product and/or enhancements.
- Identify market needs through research of requests & vendor partners offerings. Seek to understand the competitive landscape and expectations of users and buyers interacting with the product.
- Manage the profitability of each product to meet the financial goals of the organization.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for assigned functional product area to assure a backlog of market problems exists allowing the team to consistently move forward with ways of improving credit unions’ service to members.
- Define solutions for valid market problems with detailed requirements with user stories.
- Plan, organize, lead and control the long-term product roadmap.
Experience with the following preferred:
- Pragmatic Marketing Framework
- Enterprise Software Architecture, API and Integrations
- Financial Services Software industry
Successful candidates will have prior PDLC experience. Effective communication, time management, & organizational skills are required, with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities simultaneously while working and collaborating in a team environment will be essential for success in this role.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you