Production Support Specialist – Information Technology
We are currently seeking to fill a Production Support Specialist position within our Information Systems Department. The successful candidate will support production processing including batch job setup, automation setup, and UNIX scripting to deliver application output. This position requires 7×24 on call availability on a rotational basis.
Major responsibilities include:
- Delivering operational workflow in support of all credit union online and batch processing requirements.
- Supporting all UNIX software/firmware upgrades and automation software releases.
- Researching production problems, job failures, processing inefficiencies, recommending/implementing changes and modifications to improve operations.
- Analyzing daily processing logs, batch output reports, server diagnostics and automation software alerts to recover processing failures.
- Supporting testing and training of all production challenges, including exercising tests and providing user training.
- Assisting and participating in installation of Episys software releases.
- Administer security patches to Windows/Linux servers to meet security policies.
Knowledge of and experience with the following highly preferred:
- SQL databases
- Scripting (Powershell, Korn Shell, Batch)
Candidates will have demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; solid time management and organizational skills, superior customer service philosophies and the ability and willingness to take on increased responsibilities over time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!