Production Support Specialist
Our IT – Information Systems team is currently searching for a Production Support Specialist to support production processing including batch job & automation setup, and UNIX scripting to deliver application output.
Major responsibilities include:
- Delivering operational workflow in support of all online & batch processing requirements.
- Supporting all UNIX software/firmware upgrades and automation software releases.
- Researching production problems, job failures, processing inefficiencies, recommending/implementing changes and modifications to improve operations.
- Analyzing daily processing logs, batch output reports, server diagnostics & automation software alerts to recover processing failures.
- Supporting testing and training of all production challenges, including exercising tests & providing user training.
- Assisting and participating in installation of Episys software releases.
- Administer security patches to Windows/Linux servers to meet security policies.
Knowledge of & experience with the following preferred:
- SQL databases
- Scripting (Powershell, Korn Shell, Batch)
Candidates will have the ability to work independently and in a team environment; solid time management and organizational skills, superior customer service philosophies and the ability to take on increased responsibilities over time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!