Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing those we serve with unparalleled service in the industry.
The Development Team is looking for an experienced Programmer/Analyst. Our programming team is made up of 10 programmers and a data analyst and is responsible for supporting a wide range of projects and technologies including but not limited to:
- Forms and Data Capture
- Conversions (from other data centers into ours)
- Statement and other Document Generation
- Custom Solutions to Solve Everyday Credit Union Problems
- Online Banking
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Credit and Debit Card Maintenance
This is a very busy and dynamic team and is looking to continue to grow what we do while also having dual coverage for all skill sets represented on the team.
Ideally, this individual will have programming/software development experience with a focus on the following technologies:
- C# and Asp.NET
- PDF Manipulation and Generation with iTextSharp
- GIT/Github Source Control Especially with Teams
- Front End Web Development (Responsive Design, and Single Page Apps)
- Java Development
This position is not available for remote work, however opportunities to work remote are developed over time. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years in a complex programming/analysis environment.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!