Synergent, one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, is a credit union service organization committed to providing those we serve with unparalleled service in the industry.
We are currently seeking a candidate for a Programmer/Analyst within our Development department. This position is responsible for all phases of software development: technical analysis, coding, and unit testing. The incumbent will provide high quality software development with the goal of meeting the desired software solution which is designed to meet the business needs of credit unions and our organization.
The successful candidate will
- Perform coding tasks to satisfy technical specifications, in accordance with defined standards.
- Perform unit test to ensure finished modules meet technical requirements, debug code modules, and make necessary coding changes to resolve issue.
- Perform analysis of code modules to identify issues and determine course of action for resolution.
- Maintain the incident tracking database with latest status and resolution comments with detail sufficient for future reference.
- Comment code changes according to standards. Assist with documentation necessary for support staff and credit unions that clearly summarize all aspects of the program.
- Document technical specifications from business requirement and design documents, and provide estimates of time required to make necessary changes.
Experience with the following technologies/Languages is highly preferred:
- Server Side Programming – C#, .NET Framework, JAVA
- Database – MS-SQL Server
- Source Control – GIT / Github
Successful candidates will have prior software programming and analysis experience. Effective communication, time management, and organizational skills are required, with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities simultaneously while working and collaborating in a team environment will be essential for success in this role.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!