Project Coordinator – Information Technology
We have an exciting opportunity within our Project Management team, where the primary focus will be working on information technology projects. The incumbent will enjoy working with a wide variety of people in helping them to achieve project success by understanding the business objectives and the project requirements.
In this role, communication is your primary tool, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable in all forms and avenues of communication. This individual will be self-confident in their abilities, and creative in their approach. You should be able to follow a process, and recommend changes when they are warranted as project success is the main goal. If this describes you, then let’s talk!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining project plans, scheduling meetings, publishing agendas and taking meeting minutes.
- Working with the Project Sponsor, Synergent Management Team, and subject matter experts to refine the task list, dependencies, and resource assignments.
- Documenting risks and issues that may cause the project to not finish on time and communicating these to the appropriate Project Sponsor and or Synergent Management Team.
- Performing change administration to ensure changes to scope are documented and agreed to by the project stakeholders.
- Provide appropriate project related incident tracking documentation and assignments in the corporate incident database.
We are willing to train the right person; but ideally you will have experience with leading projects. PMP or CAPM certification desired, but not required.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!