Senior Business Analyst/Consultant
This position follows the Senior Business Analyst position for growth within the Core Conversion & Consulting team. This role is responsible for providing superior data analysis, consulting, and team mentoring/support through consulting engagements and conversions, mergers and migration projects. The incumbent leads credit unions through various events to including but not limited to system utilization, data analysis, data clean up, and project management. The incumbent sets expectations for Business Analysts and Senior Business Analysts to successfully convert existing and new products and services on the core platform. This role also performs final validation of the entire Episys core functionality prior to project live date. This position requires frequent, up to 50% travel, both local and non-local to Maine.
- Actively work with credit union clients to gather specifications, document business requirements, produce delivery plans, compile accurate estimates of cost (if necessary), and create target delivery dates with minimal assistance and guidance from Assistant Vice President – Core Conversion & Consulting. Prepares presentations and analysis to deliver value to consulting credit unions.
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and resolve complex issues reported by credit unions in a timely manner using the necessary resources, existing tools, and documentation. Determine appropriate action and alternative processes as required. Maintain and increase knowledge and proficiency with the Enterprise’s core platform and with the tracking and change management system, while preparing, developing and maintaining extensive technical documentation for consulting credit unions.
- Deliver consultative guidance and support to identify and resolve multifaceted and often complex operational issues while creating a positive and constructive environment by reacting to all situations in a productive and helpful manner. Mentors new hires and cross trains existing teammates.
- Act as a primary subject-matter expert for reviewing process and procedures for efficiency amongst interworking of conversion/merger/migrations projects. Implement add-on and third-party solutions in a timely manner, while understanding the impact of any implementation as it pertains to the current credit union base with minimal support and direction from others.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to ensure the solution meets quality standards, and requirements are satisfied. Upon successful completion of system tests, document results and perform the necessary steps to implement changes into production based on required internal process.
- Maintain status of projects assigned in the tracking and change management system to ensure a clear and accurate understanding of progress being made both internally and externally. Independently structure assignments in an organized manner and coordinates efforts with other teams to ensure cohesive consulting delivery dates are met or exceeded.
- Ensures the analysis and validation being performed by assigned Analyst comply with quality standards set by the Enterprise – 3rd level validation. Consults existing and new clients – System Utilization review and other consulting projects as assigned.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!