Senior Vice President – Membership Services
This position is responsible for managing the functions and staff of the Maine Credit Union League (MECUL)/Synergent, working closely with the President/CEO. Areas of accountability include, but are not limited to, advocacy, community outreach, education/information and facilitating credit union collaboration. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, this position assists the President in the effective management of the organization, including both MECUL and Synergent, and the organization’s strategic plan.
- Responsible for credit union membership affiliation, relationships and engagement, including committees and other collaborative efforts, and coordination with credit union system partners.
- Responsible for the organization’s governmental affairs and credit union compliance strategies, which includes legislative, regulatory and consumer advocacy, and working with the Credit Union National Association and other partners and credit union compliance initiatives.
- Responsible for education and communications efforts for members/customers and staff, including curriculum development, major conferences, in-person, online, website, publications and other related offerings.
- Responsible for chapter and community outreach strategies and programs, including paid, earned and social media, consumer education and initiatives, and relationships with philanthropic, community and industry groups.
- Prepare budgets and plans in accordance with corporate financial and strategic goals, and for monitoring ongoing performance to ensure desired results. Seek to identify program improvements, enhancements, and new business opportunities. Present recommendations regarding policy, pricing, staff, unbudgeted expenditures, and new product and service offerings to help ensure desired performance.
- Responsible for the hiring, termination, discipline, and performance appraisals of MECUL staff, and resources to ensure timely, quality delivery of all departmental products and services.
- Actively participate in the formulation, execution, and monitoring of corporate and departmental policies, planning, and operations, ensuring the timely and accurate reporting of strategic and operational information to the Senior Leadership Team.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!