Software Training Analyst
This position is responsible for the development, coordination, and facilitation of technical and skills-based training programs for Maine Credit Union League and Synergent staff and credit union partners. The incumbent will train on the Episys Core Processing system and specialized financial products and services, focusing on core conversion and merger projects. The incumbent will develop learning plans, facilitation guides, training manuals, and evaluation tools for standard and custom programs, and will perform implementation tasks related to training areas of focus. Some travel is required in support of conversion-merger projects and credit union programs.
- Develop and deliver high-quality, interactive training programs (live online/synchronous and recorded/asynchronous) for internal audiences and our credit union partners, including but not limited to core conversions, custom training requests, and other Synergent products and services as needed.
- Design, develop, and facilitate all end-user training for credit unions moving onto or merging into the Enterprise’s current platforms. Assist the project management team in developing detailed training plans, including dates, individuals to be trained, and any other special requirements.
- Collaborate with Implementation Analysts to perform implementation tasks related to training areas of focus for credit unions moving onto or merging into the Enterprise’s current platforms.
- Develop and maintain materials, documentation, and operational manuals and a resource bank of Learning & Development recorded/asynchronous webinars to meet internal and external staff training and development needs.
- Support workforce development through technical training in Episys and other Synergent products and services in new hire onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in Product Development, Operations, Information Technology, and other departments to design and develop internal and external training programs.
- Develop methods to evaluate training effectiveness and ensure learning objectives are met.
- Maintain competent operational knowledge of all Enterprise product offerings and their interaction with other departments and vendors. Attend training sessions to enhance knowledge and ensure proficiency on all Enterprise platforms.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!