This position implements and supports a broad range of the data center’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. As a technical resource, you are responsible for the configuration and maintenance of core business applications and hardware. This role provides guidance and escalation support to Senior Desktop Support Specialist personnel.
As part of the Infrastructure Team, you would be learning every day with the implementation of new applications and technologies across our multi-site data center in southern Maine. This dynamic team is at the hear of our value for our clients and we invest heavily in the tools to provide the best service. In this role you’ll grow throw the challenges of:
- Building a deep understanding our our data center’s virtualized infrastructure, including storage systems, firewall configuration, network infrastructure, and active directory administration.
- Maximizing service quality and value to infrastructure teams by providing timely problem-solving support for key business applications and services. Provide coordination and escalation of internal and external resources to ensure prompt and efficient issue resolutions.
- Maintaining a multi-site data center recovery scheme and respond to emergency system/file restoration requests.
- Taking responsibility for making guiding critical purchasing decisions and maintaining strict hardware/software standards within the environment.
- Providing telephone and in-person support to other technology and business departments. This can mean after hours emergency response as determined by the schedule. We value our teams time careful spread our on-call and have a robust set of escalation paths for assistance should call be taken.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!