Team Lead- Check Processing
This position follows the Senior Check Processing Specialist position in growth within the Information Systems – Checks department. This position schedules the team’s workflow to ensure timely completion of daily/weekly/monthly work. The incumbent assists in identifying training needs as well as other possible areas of improvement with the daily/weekly/monthly workflow. The incumbent provides staff coaching and annual performance reviews in conjunction with management.
- Lead Information Systems – Checks staff ensuring accurate and timely processing of work, maintaining deadlines and regulation compliance.
- Assist the Implementations team in implementing new credit unions onto the check products, including creation of folders and adding information to all check processing sheets that are used daily for processing.
- Assist with after-hours calls to ensure credit union issues are addressed within a timely manner.
- Mentor new employees and create a training plan to provide the tools and the training to work efficiently and effectively.
- Complete reviews for Information Systems – Checks staff in a timely manner.
- Work with Information Systems – Corporate Information Systems to ensure all servers for check processing are updated on a regular basis and tested after every update that is implemented.
- Responsible for all check processing activity and for working with vendors to implement new software that would benefit the daily process. Assist the Vice President – Information Systems in preparing and monitoring the budget.
- Work with the business continuity planning team. Provide input and expertise on Information Systems – Checks products. Maintain a working business impact analysis for Information Systems – Checks. Work closely with the Assistant Vice President – Business Continuity and management to ensure preparedness to continue in the event of a disaster. Assist with the annual testing.
- Participate in the semi-annual audit process as it relates to all Information Systems – Checks functions. Work with auditors to answer questions that pertain to Information Systems – Checks functions/security. Work with other teams to prepare for audits and respond to finding/inquiries.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!