Team Leader – Business Analysts
Our Software Development team is seeking a Team Leader to oversee a team of Business Analysts in our Development department. The incumbent will create and uphold processes to ensure consistency and efficiencies, and coordinate the efforts of Business Analysts to ensure successful completion of assigned projects and conversions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of credit union business needs and requirements to ensure expectations are met including coaching Business Analysts to ensure understanding of credit
union needs, the solutions, and the capabilities of the core platform or an associated third-party solution.
- Assign team members to work on conversion, development, and support projects. Monitor progress of those assigned to ensure standard processes are followed in order to deliver consistent high-quality service. Oversee timelines within the responsibilities of this position to ensure commitment dates are met.
- Maintain awareness of business requirements for core conversions, data mergers professional services, product development, and support projects. Uphold timelines, milestones, and overall project objectives to ensure a positive experience for the credit union.
- Monitor the tracking and change management system to ensure the team maintains status updates and resolution comments with details sufficient for future research, as well as to adhere to project deadlines.
- Assess, develop, recommend, and implement quality control standards/procedures for the department to maximize efficiency. Advise the Assistant Vice President – Development on desired actions and alternatives to provide consistent departmental quality service.
Experience with credit unions, banks, and/or implementing software products in a hosted environment is preferred but not required.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!