Team Leader- Implementation and Training
This position leads the Implementation & Training team in providing a high-level of support to credit unions for conversions, mergers, and single-product deployments. The incumbent oversees the training of existing credit unions and internal staff on products and services.
- Lead and mentor Implementation & Training staff in delivering a high level of support in all areas.
- Coach team members and complete annual employee evaluations, as well as formulating the necessary methodology for optimum team performance.
- Work with management and the Project Management team on conversions for credit unions moving to current software platforms offered by the Enterprise and merging credit unions; including working with the credit unions and all areas of the Enterprise on data verification, data specifications, and third-party interfaces.
- Ensure the development and implementation of credit union and staff training to ensure knowledgeable, service-oriented employees.
- Actively form and maintain relationships with vendor partner key staff members for all products to ensure high-level service delivery on single-product implementations.
- Plan and execute training plans for the Enterprise’s Technology Learning Center, including assigning appropriate staff to accomplish the training, and following up to ensure that high-quality training sessions are provided.
- Work with Account Relationship Managers, Team Leaders, and management to facilitate and assist with resolving the escalation of issues both internally and with vendor partners.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!