Vice President – Finance and Accounting
Synergent has a unique opportunity for its next Vice President – Finance & Accounting to lead the planning, management and reporting of finances, investments and expenditures while managing the Finance & Accounting team.
This position is an integral part of our Management team, and will be responsible for the following:
- Administration of budgeting and financial reporting while developing and providing resources for management of budgets, projects and initiatives.
- Communication of P&L’s, financial performance indicators and strategy, capital spending and cash flow to stakeholders.
- Assessing and evaluating financial performance for short-term and long-term goals of the organization’s strategic plan; and supporting the Senior Leadership team through financial insight and recommendations as they relate to business goals.
- Setting and management of accounting policies for compliance with GAAP, IRS regulations and state regulations.
- Maintain and evaluate internal controls to ensure safeguarding of the organization’s resources.
- Setting metrics to track and optimize the Finance & Accounting team’s performance.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 5+ years of relevant experience managing accounting and finance department operations.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!