VP Software Delivery
This exciting new position leads the deployment of software applications to ensure the Enterprise meets the needs of the world’s best customers in the financial services industry. The incumbent will lead our Programming and Analysis teams working to design, build, test, deploy, and maintain Software-as-a-Service applications. Additionally they will oversee the Project Management Organization and maintain the corporate project portfolio. Answering to the SVP of Information Technology, they will facilitate regular meetings to identify and prioritize existing projects portfolio remains aligned with the organization’s strategic direction.
- Lead the deployment of new system and system enhancements to ensure the Enterprise is prepared for rapid technology advances in the financial services industry.
- Work with the business units to ensure the best technology is leveraged to achieve business objectives, reduce cost, and reduce employee and end user friction.
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure environment to create a new, more modern architecture to support future strategies and evolving needs.
- Create, develop, and maintain effective relationships with credit unions, vendors, and contractors to support technological requirements for Synergent and user credit unions’ current and future needs. Provide strong technology vendor management to ensure high performance and cost effectiveness with third party solutions.
- Maintain an Enterprise-wide project roadmap. Facilitate regular meetings to review, identify, and reprioritize existing projects to ensure the roadmap remains aligned with the strategic direction of the Enterprise. Provide updates on a quarterly basis.
- Work with the Customer Support teams to assist in with second and third level support requests. Assist the Customer Support teams with product support, inclusive of educational and documentation recommendations to the Customer Support teams.
- Work with the Product Development team to scope projects, create support plans, and drive development of new Products. Assist the Sales team in efforts for new core and product sales, add on sales, and documentation centralization.
To learn more about one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, please visit www.synergentcorp.com. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!